Interested in helping others through volunteering?
Membership gives young women the opportunity to work with community leaders, local charitable organizations, and other like-minded volunteers. Develop leadership skills by planning and implementing projects in a variety of areas. Raise funds for women and children in need in the local area. Our members have found their volunteer experience has given them an edge when applying for college and careers.
Top 5 reasons to be a Juniorette:
1. Make new friends
2. Develop and strengthen leadership skills
3. Receive national recognition and rewards
4. Make a difference while fulfilling community service requirements for school
5. Have fun!
- Organized a car wash to raise money for Easter Seals Joliet
- Helped children play games at the Halloween Expo and Family Fun Fair
- Organized and ran a Christmas Babysitting fundraiser to support a local family in need
- Volunteered at the Sing for the Soldiers fundraiser
…and much more!!
Sound like fun? Complete the form below and our Club Advisor will contact you!