As part of our International Outreach, we are collecting used, empty plastic pill bottles to donate to Matthew 25 Ministries. These bottles will be included in donations of medical supplies to humanitarian and disaster relief efforts across the world.
To donate your bottles, please:
- Sort bottles by color and type.
- Remove labels, leaving no glue or residue.
- Wash bottles in very hot water and dish soap.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Replace lids on clean, dried bottles.
- Place clean, recapped bottles in large ziplock bags marked “Clean Bottles.”
- Bring your donation to any upcoming JJWC meeting or give to a JJWC member.